Thursday, March 27, 2008

Flashback! Westminster 2006

Those who know me well know that I can't pass up getting some sweet love from the creatures.
If there's a dog or cat (or ferret, bird, rat...) on the street, I can not resist the impulse to say 'hi' and pat them on their sexy rumps.
How do other folks resist these impulses?
Anyway, before I had cable, I would get all jazzed when Westminster came to town.
I'd even buy tickets just so I could go backstage and molest all those fancy dogs.
Now that I have cable, dog shows have lost their sparkle 'cause they're on all the freakin' time.
Long story short, I found these sketches in an old book that I made while watching the show.
I guess I was less jaded two years ago than I am now.





(as an aside, as much as i love learning about animal breeds, i'm all for adopting, especially giving homes to the oldies and the sickies.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails